What is e-design
Interior E-design is a simple, affordable alternative to traditional interior design services. When you hire an interior e-designer, you’ll receive the service completely virtually, cutting out the need for travel time and in-person meetings. Thanks to technology today, anyone, anywhere can hire an interior e-designer and have a professionally designed space without your designer ever having to step foot in your home!
E-design is also typically a much simpler, laid back process, with a quicker turnaround time than traditional interior design.
You should hire an e-designer if:
• You’re comfortable only communicating virtually.
• You already have inspiration and just need someone to put it all together in a way the makes sense, but is still timeless and unique.
• You would like to save money. You’re working with a tight budget and want as much money as possible to go toward the actual design.
• You prefer to be part of the design process and don’t mind a little DIY. You can measure your space accurately, take good photographs, and can set up your space on your own. (You will be provided assistance and guides to help you every step. You don’t have to be a pro, you just have to know how to follow directions!)
• You don’t want to wait months for a design. You’d like to get your completed design in your hand sooner rather than later.
• You can hire help on your own and be your own project manager. You have no issue hiring contractors and trades you may need, like painters or installers, to get your project done.
How it works
All communication will be done via e-mail to ensure a clear step by step plan for creating a professionally designed space that works with your individual style and budget.
A scope of work and invoice will be sent to you via email. Once payment has been made in full, the design process will begin!
Your final design package will be delivered which will include a clickable shopping list and a guide to implementing your design.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
What’s included in your design package:
Inspiration design board
Furniture plan/Floor plan
Elevations (if applicable)
Design guide for implementation
One round of revisions (up to 3 changes)